Published on May 17th, 2022 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Special Meeting Agenda – Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Special Meeting is Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 3:00 pm in the City Hall Courtroom.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Discuss construction project list and consider prioritization. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss budget reallocation for equipment purchases and building repairs in the Environmental Services Department. (Amberlyn Liles)
- Discuss potential rate increase for services provided by Environmental Services in conjunction with increases in hauling and tipping fees. (Amberlyn Liles)
- Consider an executive session.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.