Published on April 22nd, 2019 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Recess Meeting Agenda – April 23, 2019
Meeting is at 10:00 am.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
Agenda item attachments and meeting minutes are available for download here.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Discuss the recommendations from the Downtown Parking Advisory Commission for the downtown parking rate structure as impacted by the opening of the Downtown Parking Garage.
- Discuss programming for West Oxford Loop Extension Phase 2. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss Oxford-University Transit’s awarded grant and required match. (Donna Zampella)
- Consider a budget amendment for sewer line repairs on Phillip Road based on quotes received. (Bart Robinson)
- Consider an executive session.
- Recess to meet on May 2, 2019 at 5:00pm at the Oxford Conference Center.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.