Published on December 2nd, 2013 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda – December 3, 2013 – 5:00 pm
Click on any of the links in this document to open in a browser window.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Mayor’s Report.
- Authorize approval of minutes of the regular meeting on November 19, 2013.
- Authorize approval of accounts for all city departments.
- Appoint member to Downtown Parking Commission.
- Discussion of an ordinance regulating the number of access points required for emergency response. (Tim Akers)
- Third reading and vote of an ordinance amending Article XV Stopping, Standing, Parking Prohibited, prohibiting vehicle parking on any dedicated bike lane. (Tim Akers)
- First reading of an ordinance creating Article 2 Section 149 Adult Entertainment Overlay Districts of the Land Development Code. (Tim Akers)
- Proposed amendment to the Oxford University Transit budget to procure 6 Glaval Apollo 34 passenger buses. (Tim Akers)
- Second reading and public hearing of ordinance amending Section 114-41 Water Rates and Section 114-44 Sewer Rates of the code of Ordinances to adjust the Water and Sewer Rates inside and outside the Corporate limits. (Bart Robinson)
- Vacate the street dedication of March 8th, 2008 for Grove Hills in Blackberry Hills PUD. (Bart Robinson)
- Accept streets (Olive Branch Way and portions of Ironwood Lane) in Grove Hill Phase I and Phase II (Highland square) in Blackberry Hills PUD. (Bart Robinson)
– Grove Hill
– Grove Hill Streets
- Accept Water and Sewer for Grove Hills Phase I and Phase II (Highland Square) in Blackberry Hills PUD. (Bart Robinson)
- First reading of an ordinance amending Chapter 38, Fire Protection and Prevention, of the City of Oxford Code of Ordinances. (Cary Sallis)
- Accept the donation from Fred’s Department Store. (Joey East)
- Authorize professional auditing services for the City of Oxford, Oxford Park Commission and Oxford Electric Department. (Lisa Carwyle)
– Auditor Memo
– Auditor Proposal
- Authorize travel of court clerk to Jackson, MS on December 6, 2013 for a Board of Governor’s meeting, there is no cost to the City. (Lisa Carwyle)
- Authorize employment of a grounds supervisor at FNC Park. (Al Hope)
- Consider executive session.