Published on December 14th, 2013 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda – December 17, 2013 – 5:00 pm
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Mayor’s Report.
- Authorize approval of minutes of the regular meeting on December 3, 2013, recessed meeting on December 5, 2013 and special meeting on December 6, 2013.
- Authorize approval of accounts for all city departments.
- Oxford Police Department recruiting and public relations video.
- Jen Petterman with Oxford Lafayette Humane Society to request funds for washer and dryer.
- Reappointment of Amanda Hyneman, Brum Elliott and Larry Sparks to the Downtown Parking Advisory Commission.
- Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance amending Section 162 and Section 212 of the Land Development Code regulating the number of access points required for emergency response. (Tim Akers)
- Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance creating Article 2 Section 149 Adult Entertainment Overlay Districts of the Land Development Code. (Tim Akers)
- Third reading and vote of ordinance amending Section 114-41 Water Rates and Section 114-44 Sewer Rates of the code of Ordinances to adjust the Water and Sewer Rates inside and outside the Corporate limits. (Bart Robinson)
- Accept bids for South Lamar sewer rehabilitation. (Bart Robinson)
- Accept sound study of Oxford Acoustics for Belk Blvd Extended. (Bart Robinson)
- Authorize Mayor to sign the amended plat for Magnolia Grove Subdivision and accept maintenance of infrastructure. (Bart Robinson)
- Request amendment to budget for purchase of a new truck in Building & Grounds. (Billy Lamb)
- Request travel for Field Turf Manager to San Antonio, TX on January 21-25, 2014 with a cost of $1800.00. (Brad Freeman)
- Request approval of Caleb Winters, Zachary Nikolovski, Samuel Lyons and John James as interns with the Police Department. (Joey East)
- Request permission for two officers to attend Basic Crime Scene class in Southaven, MS on December 19-20, 2013 with a cost of $300.00. (Joey East)
- Request nine cars be declared surplus and sold on govdeals.com. (Joey East)
- Authorize promotions in the Electric Department. (Al Hope)
- Consider executive session.
Questions regarding this agenda? Call 662-232-2312, or contact Lisa Carwyle, City Clerk: email@example.com
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Al E. Hope, Sr., City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.