Published on May 27th, 2019 | by TLV News0
Get Ready: Oxford Community Market’s Pie Contest Is Coming!
Attention bakers and eaters of pies! Get ready for OXCM’s annual pie contest – Pie Fest 2019!! Bring your best pies and lots of tasters to vote for their favorite on Tuesday, June 4, from 4:30–6 pm at Oxford Community Market at the Old Armory Pavilion.
* Southern Classic Pie
* Most Creative Pie
* Audience Favorite Pie
* Best Kid’s Pie
* Top Pie Professional (For Chefs)
1. Bring two of your best pies to OXCM by 4 pm—two of the SAME pies: one for judging, one for audience sampling.
2. Use fresh, seasonal local ingredients in your 100% homemade recipe.
3. Please label the bottom of your pie plate with your name and phone number and provide an accompanying card with pie name, pie recipe, and your name.
4. You may enter as many kinds of pie as you want—just bring two of each kind!
5. Tell your friends they better get up to the market and vote for your pie!
For more information, call Betsy at 662-816-7413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.