Published on November 22nd, 2019 | by TLV News1
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Recess Agenda Meeting – Monday, November 25, 2019
Meeting is at 11:00 am.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
Agenda item attachments and meeting minutes are available for download here.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Discuss C Spire Franchise agreement. (Pope Mallette)
- Discuss dumpsters in the downtown area. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss traffic channelization (median) in regards to a potential development on Jackson Avenue West. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss NRCS award and requirements on Davidson Creek. (Reanna Mayoral)
- Discuss future typical section for George G. “Pat” Patterson Parkway. (Reanna Mayoral)
- Consider a request from the Oxford School District to close Washington Avenue during specific periods of the day. (Reanna Mayoral)
- Request permission to reject all bids for the East Jackson Avenue Sidewalk Project MDOT LPA Project Number STP-8578-00(001)LPA/106610-702000 and re-advertise same. (Reanna Mayoral)
- Consider an executive session.
- Discuss and/or authorize a grant application for BCBS Foundation Grant for basketball courts. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss LPR for parking garage. (Matt Davis/Mark Levy)
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.