Published on December 31st, 2016 | by Newt Rayburn0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda – Tuesday, January 3, 2017
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Mayor’s Report
- Authorize approval of minutes of the regular meeting on December 20, 2016.
- Authorize approval of accounts for all city departments.
- Consider consent agenda:
- Request approval of two interns in the Oxford Police Department for the 2017 Spring and Summer semesters. (Joey East)
- Request approval to accept the resignation of one part-time officer in the Oxford Police Department. (Braxton Tullos)
- Request approval to hire a part-time relief driver for RSVP. (Braxton Tullos)
- Request permission for an engineer to attend the TVPPA Engineering and Operations planning meeting in Chattanooga, TN on January 27, 2017 at an estimated cost of $170.00. (Rob Neely)
- Request approval to accept a donation from Fred’s Hero Hats Program for the Oxford Fire Department in the amount of $192.86. (Mark Heath)
- Request approval to adopt a resolution recognizing Municipal Government Week, January 15-21, 2017. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance amending the City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Chapter 34- Environment, Article II- Landscaping. (Judy Daniel)
- Authorize an agreement for engineering services to perform water system valuation for potential purchase of a recently annexed portion of an adjacent water system. (Bart Robinson)
- Authorize an agreement for traffic signal maintenance with HDR Engineering for 2017. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss observation deck and rejected bids received December 15, 2016. (Bart Robinson)
- Consider an executive session.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.