Published on August 25th, 2021 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford to Vote on Emergency Resolution Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 2 pm
Special Meeting is August 25, 2021 at 2:00 pm in the City Hall Courtroom.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Consider Emergency Resolution #13 for COVID-19 guidelines.
- Consider a revocable license for St. Leo for the use of surplus municipal property on East Jackson Avenue.
- Consider a change in the University of Mississippi’s request for banners to be installed on Jackson Avenue and University Avenue.
- Consider an executive session.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.