Published on June 30th, 2020 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Recess Meeting Agenda – Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Meeting is at 8:30 am in the City Hall Courtroom.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Consider the consent agenda:
- Request permission to hire an employee in the Oxford Police Department. (Braxton Tullos)
- Request permission to accept the resignation of an employee in the Oxford Police Department and advertise for a replacement. (Braxton Tullos)
- Discuss a lease contract extension for mTrade.
- Budget Presentations from the following departments:
- Buildings & Grounds
- 2% Food & Beverage Funds and Baptist Proceeds
- OPD – Parking Enforcement
- Environmental Services
- Consider an executive session.
- Recess to meet on Monday, July 6, 2020 at 8:30am.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.