Published on October 29th, 2018 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, October 30 at 1 pm
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Consider an executive session for a personnel matter.
- Request permission for two members of the Tree Board to attend the Urban Forester Seminar on November 1-2, 2018 in Ridgeland, MS at a cost not to exceed $750.00. (Bart Robinson).
- Request permission for five officers to attend Child Safety Seat Technicial Training on November 1-2, 2018 in Oxford, MS at an estimated cost of $425.00. (Joey East)
- First reading of an ordinance amending Section 14-9 of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Oxford to add City Hall to the list of exempted buildings where alcohol may be consumed under certain circumstances and subject to the approval of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen.
- Consider a request from Andy Callicutt to approve spending a portion of tree escrow funds contributed by Oxford Farms for the planting of 312 three inch Nuttail Oaks as required for street trees as part of the Oxford Farms approval. (Bart Robinson)
- Discuss foundation issues at Fire Station #3 and the estimates for repairs. (Bart Robinson)
- Consider a request from Billy Westbrook for the City to serve water to 45 homes in Twelve Oaks. (Bart Robinson)
- Consider an executive session.
Questions regarding this agenda? Call 662-236-1310, or contact Ashley Atkinson, City Clerk:firstname.lastname@example.org
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.