Published on April 18th, 2020 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Agenda – Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Meeting is at 5:00 pm in the City Hall Courtroom.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Mayor’s Report
- Authorize the approval of the minutes of the Regular Meeting on April 7, 2020. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Authorize the approval of accounts for all city departments. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Consider the consent agenda:
- Request approval of water and/or sewer adjustments in accordance with the Oxford Utilities Leak Adjustment Policy. (Rob Neely)
- Request permission to accept the resignation of an employee in the General Government-IT Department. (Braxton Tullos)
- Discuss guidelines and timeline for relaxing the shelter in place restrictions.
- Request permission to apply for a Loft Grant in the amount of $2,500.00 with no match. (Joey Gardner)
- Request permission to accept a donation of furniture for the Oxford Fire Department. (Joey Gardner)
- Request permission to declare three trucks, one car, and miscellaneous equipment surplus in the Environmental Services Department and authorize its sale on GovDeals. (Bart Robinson/ Amberlyn Liles)
- Consider an appeal by Stewart Rutledge of Planning Commission Case #2610, Site Plan Approval for Owen’s Place Phase IX-Workforce Housing. (Ben Requet)
- Third reading and vote on a proposed ordinance to amend Chapter 26-Cemeteries, of the Code of Ordinance of the City of Oxford, Mississippi. (Bart Robinson)
- Consider award of bid for the Utility Relocation Project on SR 7 at South Lamar and CR 401. (Bart Robinson/ Reanna Mayoral)
- Consider an 14. executive session.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.