Published on September 13th, 2023 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford Board of Aldermen Recess Meeting Agenda – Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Meeting is at 4:00 pm in the City Hall Courtroom
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances, Section 2-82.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Request permission for a Shop employee to attend the JM Wood Auction in Prattville, AL on September 19-20, 2023 at an estimated cost of $250.00. (Amberlyn Liles)
- Request permission to declare equipment surplus in the Environmental Services Department and authorize its disposal. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Request permission to approve a payment to Heafner Motors in the amount of $52,000.00 to purchase a 2024 Ram 2500 Truck for the Oxford Animal Resource Center. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Request permission to adopt a Resolution for the Mill Rate Levy for FY 2023-2024. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Request permission to adopt the budgets for all City departments for FY 2023-2024. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Consider an executive session.
Questions regarding this agenda? Call 662-236-1310, or contact Ashley Atkinson, City Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.