Published on December 22nd, 2011 | by Nature Humphries0
13 Christmas Films to Die For
13 Films For a Very
Merry Scary Christmas
by Blair McElroy
What better way to celebrate the joy of the season than with gory movies? Let it snow…entrails!!
1. Gremlins (1984) Who hasn’t wanted a Gizmo for Christmas? Fun Fact: “Mogwai” means “monster” in Chinese.
2. Black Christmas (1974) – Spoiler alert: This was the first movie where the call was coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!
The remake is awful.
Sorority girls get a dirty phone call in this creepy clip from Black Christmas.
3. Scream (1996) – Scream was released for the Christmas season because horror fans never get their fix during the holidays. It went on to top the charts for months after.
4. Jack Frost (1996) – Some sort of mutant DNA changes a serial killer into a snowman. Worth it for the laughs. Especially this crazy snowman-rape scene.
5. Rare Exports (2010) – Poor Santa is kept ion a cage in Finland.
Watch the trailer here.
6. Silent Night Deadly Night (1984) – An abused orphan dresses as Santa and goes on a killing rampage.
7. To All A Good Night(1980) – Santa’s a serial killer…again.
8.Christmas Evil (1980) – A crazy toy maker makes a list and checks it twice.
9. Santa’s Slay (2005) – Could it be SATAN?
Starring former WWE Star Bill Goldberg doing’ some good ole’ Yuletide homocide. Watch this crazy scene, featuring Chris Katan and Fran Drescher.
10. Don’t Open Till Christmas (1984) – Anyone in a Santa suit is in danger!
11. Silent Night, Bloody Night (1974) – Mental institutions and escaped serial killers? Yes, please.
12. Thankskilling(2009) –
So, it’s not a Christmas movie, but it is the worst, best holiday movie you’ve ever seen! You just got stuffed!
13. Santa Claws (1996) – Ugh. Terrible!