The Oxford Film Festival is now accepting submissions for “Mississippi Music Videos” made in the last year, 2011-2012. Submit your video for FREE until November 1, 2012. The Director of your video must be from Mississippi. Email a private YouTube or Vimeo link to email@example.com
Do You LOVE
All Things Oxford?
We do too!
It's the perfect local source for your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Find out what's going on locally this week in Oxford, Mississippi in one complete package.
We have expanded our online, full color PDF issues to include more content, like exclusive photo spreads, additional articles, even more event listings, extra puzzles, and solutions to all the puzzles and brain-teasers found in both the print edition and PDF. There's links to everything, too. Did we mention it's full color high resolution?! Well it is!
For only $19.99 a year, you will receive exclusive local content delivered to your email inbox each Thursday, including the high-resolution PDF of the newest issue on the morning it is published. You’ll also find our Weekly Dispatch full of the weekend’s entertainment, events, and other relevant Oxford news.
In the next year, we'll also be giving subscribers exclusive MP3s by local musicians, videos, coupons and special deals from your favorite local restaurants and businesses. The Local Voice PDF is the perfect local source for your computer, tablet, or smart phone for those of us who love Oxford, Mississippi.
Get The Local Voice delivered directly to you every week!
- City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda May 21, 2013 – 6:00 pm
- Jeff Callaway and friends playing the classic Kudzu Kings song “Bryan’s Song” live at Proud Larry’s in Oxford, Mississippi on May 17, 2013.
- The Local Voice #180 is out now! Here’s “What’s In This Issue”… Download the FULL-COLOR PDF here!
- West Memphis Three “Ringleader” Damien Echols to Sign New Book at Square Books in Oxford, Mississippi on Tuesday, May 14
- The Travel Channel Highlights Oxford, Mississippi’s Lamar Lounge and Their Popular “Lamar Burger”
- Delta Blues Museum to Receive National Medal for Museum and Library Service Today in White House Ceremony
- Mayoral Candidate Todd Wade Challenges Incumbent Mayor Pat Patterson to Eliminate Conflicts of Interest from Oxford’s City Hall
- Democrat Primary Election Results for Oxford, Mississippi, Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- Oxford’s First City Election is Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- Civil War Soldiers Memorialized at the Ole Miss Confederate Cemetery May 5, 2013
- TLV Live Music Review: New Madrid and The Tenants at Proud Larrys’ on 5/1/13
- Civil War Soldiers on Ole Miss Campus to be Memorialized Sunday, May 5, 2013
- City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Meeting Agenda for May 7, 2013 – 6:00 pm
- Proud Larrys’ in Oxford, Mississippi Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- James Randall Davis, 53, died Wednesday, May 1, 2013, in Oxford, Mississippi.
- Mid-town Farmers’ Market OPENING DAY is Saturday, May 4 – Highlights for this weekend!
- The Local Voice #179 is out now! Here’s “What’s In This Issue”… Download the FULL-COLOR PDF here!
- Mid-Town Farmers’ Market OPENING DAY 5/4
- University Greys at Gettysburg, painted by Ray Meifert
- Live Music Review: Deerhunter, Jackson Scott, and Mas Ysa at Proud Larrys’, April 25, 2013
Check back for upcoming shows.
The Local Voice is #180... download the Full Color PDF here for only 99¢
covering Food & Drink Specials, Entertainment, Sports, Music,
and Local Culture in the
Oxford, Mississippi, Ole Miss, and
North Central Mississippi area.
May 16-30, 2013
- About TLV
- Back Issues & PDF Downloads
- Daily Dispatch
- Restaurant & Bar Guide
- Ajax Diner
- Bette Davis Bar-B-Que
- Big Bad Breakfast
- The Blind Pig Pub & Deli
- Burgundy Room/Old Venice Pizza Co.
- Frank & Marlee’s
- Irie On The Square
- The Levee
- The Library Sports Bar
- Little Easy Express Lunches & Catering
- McCarthy’s Irish Pub
- Mink’s On The Park
- Proud Larry’s
- The Rib Cage
- Rooster’s Blues House
- Round Table On The Square
- Soulshine Pizza Factory
- South Depot Taco Shop
- Square Pizza
- Taqueria El Milagro
- Two Stick Sushi Bar
- Volta Taverna