Published on April 1st, 2020 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford, Mississippi Board of Aldermen Special Meeting Agenda Thursday, April 2, 2020
Meeting is at 10 am in the City Hall Courtroom.
Notice that certain commission members will be included in the meeting via teleconference, subject to City of Oxford Code of Ordinances Section 2-82.
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Consider an extension of the declaration of local emergency that was adopted on March 17, 2020. (Jimmy Allgood)
- Consider a third resolution of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Oxford, Mississippi declaring measures for the control of contagious and infectious diseases, and related purposes.
- Consider a resolution authorizing the use of administrative leave with pay as allowed by House Bill 1647.
- Consider an executive session.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.