Published on September 12th, 2018 | by TLV News0
City of Oxford Board of Aldermen Agenda for Recess Meeting Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:30 am
- Call to order.
- Adopt the agenda for the meeting.
- Affirm the boundaries of the Downtown District as previously approved in a motion at the Regular Meeting of the Mayor and Board of Alderman on September 4, 2018.
- First reading of a proposed ordinance amending Section 18-46 of the Animal Control ordinance with regards to the dropping off of animals.
- Discuss appointing a committee for the selection of a new Animal Control provider.
- Approve a payment to BB & T for $57,666.20 as a deposit to bind the auto insurance for Oxford-UniversityTransit. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Adopt the Mill Rate Levy Resolution for 2018-2019. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Adopt a resolution levying an additional .46 mills for the Oxford-Lafayette County Vocational Technical Center (Oxford-Lafayette County School of Applied Technology). (Ashley Atkinson)
- Adopt the FY 2018-2019 Budget for the City of Oxford. (Ashley Atkinson)
- Consider an executive session.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available to individuals with disabilities upon twenty-four (24) hours request by contacting Braxton Tullos, City of Oxford ADA Coordinator at 662-232-2453.